Why so many dates?
Finding Mr Right should be fun, yes?
What happens when you throw together four single, attractive and driven women; each living and working in a different ‘big’ city and ask them to go on 365 dates between them – all within a year?
A social experiment with all the ups and downs of a roller coaster ride!
For each date the girls attend, they write an online ‘reality’ blog with an honest account of their thoughts, feelings and events. (For 3six5dates dating rules).
Some of the social issues we want to explore:
- What do women really think and want from their men and relationships?
- Do women want the same thing or is it different, based on personality and cultural background?
- Is finding your true love, just a game of running the numbers?
- In our time of abundant choice and high divorce rates – has the dating game changed? What are the new rules, and who wrote them?
- More proactive and sexually liberated women have been labelled everything from being ‘loose’, a predator, or just plain desperate. Yet is this the truth? Do old ideas, die hard?
- Does online dating work?
- Is it soul mate or soul mates?
Will we debunk or affirm existing social ideas? Are there misconcepts and long held beliefs that need updating? We hope to be answering these questions and more – one date at a time.
Looking forward to having you on board for the ride!
What do you think?
If you are a Psychologist, run a dating website/blog or just plain opinionated, we invite you to let us know what you think. We would love to hear from you and would be happy to swap links.
Interested guest bloggers are also encouraged to get in touch with us. We are always intrigued by what else is happening in the dating world! Contact us.